Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Ganesha Mini Statue

Yesterday I went to Informatics Administration office. I was told that there was a prize for me given by STEI (School of Electrical and Informatics Engineering), since I graduated with Cum Laude honor. It was a nice mini statue of Ganesha, the master of intellect and wisdom (according to wikipedia), and it also happened to be the mascot of ITB. Can't say that this mini statue pays off my hard 4 years in ITB, but I won't complain either (since this mini statue was a lot better than the lame ganesha statue sold at Tokema), except for one thing: the plaque was only glued using a double-tape, it falls off most of the time! Seems that I have to glue it using a more proper sticking mechanism..
And here's the photograph of the mini statue, taken from my room. As you can see, I am reflected at the plaque. Too bad the words on the plaque were obscured, gotta find a better camera..

1 comment:

Samuel Louvan said...

Wah lumayan jg...Taon lalu belom ada tuh.